LAST UPDATED: December 10th, 2022
“Personal Information” is information that identifies you as an individual or relates to an identifiable individual. The Website collects Personal Information, including:
- Contact information, such as email address, phone number, and mailing address
- Crypto wallet address, including related data used to detect cryptocurrency and NFT holdings
- Social media handle
- Information you choose to provide when you set up your account profile, such as a photo
Use of Personal Information
We and our service providers may use Personal Information for the following purposes:
- Providing the Website’s functionality and fulfilling your requests
- To provide the Website’s functionality to you, maintain your account with us, facilitate your transactions, and provide you with related customer support.
- To respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests, such as when you contact us via one of our online contact forms or otherwise, or request information about our products and services.
- To send administrative information to you, such as changes to our terms, conditions, and policies.
- To allow you to send and receive messages through the Website if you choose to do so.
- Providing you with our newsletter and/or other marketing materials
- To send you marketing related emails, with information about our Website, new products, and other news about Bonfire.
- To facilitate social sharing functionality that you choose to use.
- Analyzing Personal Information for business reporting and providing personalized services
- To analyze or predict our users’ preferences in order to prepare aggregated trend reports on how our digital content is used, so we can improve our Website.
- To better understand your interests and preferences, so that we can personalize our interactions with you and provide you with information and/or offers tailored to your interests.
- Allowing you to participate in sweepstakes, contests or other promotions
- We may offer you the opportunity to participate in a sweepstakes, contest or other promotion. Some of these promotions have additional rules containing information about how we will use and disclose your Personal Information. Please read those additional rules before choosing to participate.
- Aggregating and/or anonymizing Personal Information
- We may aggregate and/or anonymize Personal Information so that it will no longer be considered Personal Information. We do so to generate other data for our use, which we may use and disclose for any purpose, as it no longer identifies you or any other individual.
- Accomplishing our business purposes.
- For our business purposes, such as data analysis, security, identity verification, audits, fraud monitoring and prevention, developing new products, improving or modifying our Website, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of promotional campaigns, and operating and expanding our business activities.
Disclosure of Personal Information
We may disclose Personal Information:
- To our third party service providers, to facilitate services they provide to us, such as website hosting, data analysis, payment processing, information technology and related infrastructure provision, customer service, email delivery, auditing, and other services.
- By using the Website, you may elect to disclose Personal Information.
- On message boards, chat, and other services to which you are able to post information and content. Please note that any information you post or disclose through these services may become public and may be available to other users and/or the general public.
Other Uses and Disclosures
We may also use and disclose Personal Information as we believe to be necessary or appropriate: (a) to comply with applicable law, to respond to requests from public and government authorities, to cooperate with law enforcement, or for other legal reasons; (b) to enforce our terms and conditions; and (c) to protect our rights, privacy, safety, or property, and/or that of you, or others. We may use, disclose, or transfer your Personal Information to a third party in connection with any proposed or actual reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer, or other disposition of all or any portion of our assets or stock (including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings).
“Other Information” is any information that does not reveal your specific identity or does not directly relate to an identifiable individual. We and our service providers may collect Other Information in a variety of ways, including:
- Your browser or device
- Certain information is collected by most browsers or automatically through your device, such as your Media Access Control (MAC) address, computer type (Windows or Mac), screen resolution, operating system name and version, device manufacturer and model, language, and Internet browser type and version. We use this information to ensure that the Website functions properly.
- Pixel tags and other similar technologies
- Pixel tags. Pixel tags (also known as web beacons and clear GIFs) may be used to, among other things, track the actions of users of the Website, measure the success of our marketing campaigns, and compile statistics about usage of the Website and response rates.
- Invisible reCAPTCHA
- IP Address
- Your IP Address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer by your Internet Service Provider. An IP Address may be identified and logged automatically in our server log files whenever a user accesses the Website, along with the time of the visit and the pages visited. We use IP Addresses for purposes such as calculating usage levels, diagnosing server problems, and administering the Website. We may also derive your approximate location from your IP Address.
Uses and Disclosures of Other Information
We seek to use reasonable organizational, technical and administrative measures designed to protect Personal Information within our organization. Unfortunately, no data transmission or storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure, please immediately notify us in accordance with the “Contact Us” section below.
CHOICES AND ACCESS
If you no longer want to receive marketing-related emails from us on a going-forward basis, you may opt-out by following the unsubscribe instructions contained in the email. Please note that if you opt out of receiving marketing-related emails from us, we may still send you important administrative messages, from which you cannot opt out.
In addition, we are not responsible for the information collection, use, disclosure, or security policies or practices of other organizations, such as Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Apple, Google, Microsoft, RIM, or any other operating system provider, wireless service provider, or device manufacturer.
USE OF WEBSITE BY MINORS
The Website is not directed to individuals under the age of 13, and we do not knowingly collect Personal Information from individuals under 13.
The Website is controlled and operated by us from the United States and is not intended to subject us to the laws or jurisdiction of any state, country or territory other than that of the United States.